Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

And don't tell me you're sorry - 'cause you're not.

Your excuses, they won't work.

Welcome to the new age, to the new age, TO THE NEW AGE.
 - 
 Seems like I've been stuck in a nightmare for more than 1 and a half years BUT I'm glad to be sure that this is not forever. I wake up - a bit more from day to day - and I'm feeling so freakin' alive. The first time ever I say your face I was like "Oh my god, I could fall in love with him." And to be honest, I fell and fell and fell again. Not only in love. Out of heaven as well and not just once. I feel better right now eventhough it is a quite complicated situation. But I have to say: this is what makes me stronger - to love you and to know you'll never love me as much as I loved you through all the sleepless nights because there were too many thoughts on my mind and tears and heartaches and simply everything I never wanted to get to know.

Shall I thank you?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen