Freitag, 23. August 2013

Strange

I've never been somebody who starts loving someone out of the blue or who trusts easily - there were just so many disappointments. But obviously things can change because by now my mind feels just completely blown away and I have this crazy feeling of affection for someone. I feel good whenever he's around and I just can't help myself. Eventhough I only know him for a quite short time - I trust him and I enjoy being with him so much.
I have to admit - I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll make a mistake. Gosh, how can I hide it, I mean this fear is just because I threw my last relationship away for an illusion of my first love and I don't want this to end like that. Am I ready for something new? I would hate myself if I would loose control over these negative thoughts because I know it would be the end of all this. Damn it - How can I dare to think in that way about something that is so incredibly wonderful? Confusion all over my head. But I there's one thing I know for sure - I haven't felt that happy for months and I'd like this feeling to stay!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen