Freitag, 26. April 2013

R.

The first time ever I saw your face did something to my mind, my feelings, my soul. Anything changed but I didn't know what it was. But after a while I knew that I've been falling in love with you and I also knew that I couldn't help myself...I just HAD TO love you.
And guess what I loved you more than I thought I could. But after a few weeks you changed and my little dream was crashing down and broke into thousands of pieces like my heart when you said you want to break up.
It took my sleepless nights, a lot of tears and alcohol and a huge scar on my heart but now, after two years I can see you and I can finally say: I feel nothing except friendship. I will never forget what happened and I will always remember how my first love hurt. But - as EMMA STONE said - "the first cut is the deepest" and I learned a lot.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen